Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I get my speakers on my Dell laptop to work again?

I have a Dell laptop with Windows Vista, and suddenly, the sound disappeared. The internal speakers don't seem to be working. That's because when I plug in the headphones, there is sound. I'm not sure what caused this.



I've tried looking into solutions in the Internet, and some said that I require the CD. I'm not really sure where it is right now, and after I read that I needed update the sound thing, I tried acquiring the update from the internet, and it said that our sound thing is up to date.How do I get my speakers on my Dell laptop to work again?since you are able to hear sound on the earphones so sound driver is not the problem.Don't fiddle with any settings or software...samething had been working so far only your hardware has failed.

Problem lies with hardware take it to dell and let them do the repair.

in case they charge too much on repair better get external multimedia speakers or connect it to your stereo line In audioHow do I get my speakers on my Dell laptop to work again?You could try going under control panel then sound and mess with the settings in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment